The Chapel at Good
The Chapel at Good Shepherd Center/ Photo: Marissa Natkin
Built in 1906, the Good Shepherd Center offers an intimate performance and rehearsal space within the restored 4th floor chapel. Accessible by elevator, this beautiful two-story space features original stained glass, wood floors, columns, and recessed panel woodworking.
To inquire about booking a rental, contact Steve Peters.
For detailed rental information, go to rental procedures.
For a list of this month's events at the Chapel, go to happenings.
Here are links to a sampling of events held in the Chapel:
At the Chapel, a marriage of space and sound (pdf)
By Paul de Barros, Seattle Times Jazz Critic
Parting images from Wayward Girls Productions
By Gayle Clemans, Special to The Seattle Times