The Good Shepherd Center Meeting Room 202/ Photo: Marissa Natkin
The Good Shepherd Center has three Conference or Meeting Room
Spaces available Monday through Saturday for hourly rentals. Download
a Rental Application in DOC
format (32 kb) or PDF
format (72 kb) – Requires Adobe Reader to view. Download
free Adobe Reader.
Procedure for Hourly Room Rental
- For application forms, information on room availability, and for appointments to view space, contact hourly rental manager, Cindy Hughes. The best way to contact Cindy is by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call the Good Shepherd Center Office at (206) (206) 547-8127. Please allow 3-5 days for a response to your voicemail.
- All Good Shepherd Center Rentals must be reserved and scheduled
at least 14 days in advance.
- Non-refundable room reservation fees and room rental payments
must be received before any room use.
Minimum Hourly Rates for GSC Room Use
Max number of Users
Weekdays 8am- 6pm: $25/hour
Evenings M-F 6-10pm, Saturday 8am-6pm: $30/hour
Max number of Users
Weekdays 8am- 6pm: $15/hour; Evenings M-F 6-10 pm, Saturday 8am-6 pm: $20/hour
Max number of Users
$15/hr Weekdays & Saturdays, Days or Eves
- Activities that involve loud noises and movements are not
allowed in GSC hourly rental spaces or premises.
- Each Room is equipped with tables and chairs for the optimal
number of users.
- Partisan Political Activities, Private Parties, and Sectarian
Religious Activities are prohibited at the Good Shepherd
- Smoking and Alcohol are prohibited on all Good Shepherd
- Burning of candles, incense, or other materials is prohibited.
GSC Room Rental Policies
1. Rooms are rented on the hour only in one hour increments.
Portions of an hour count as an hour. Rental must include all
time needed for practice, set up and clean up. Time for set
up and take down must be included in the rental time period
even if contracting with the GSC staff to do the work of moving
2. Renters must clear the room of all belongings, furniture
and people so the room is available on the half hour for the
1. All rooms are rented "as is." Furniture should remain in
the room. Other tables and chairs may be available upon request.
Renters are responsible for setting up, cleaning, and returning
any additional furniture brought into the room.
2. Do not use tape or tacks on the floors or walls.
3. Tenant shall only use the premises and grounds for the
purposes declared in this agreement and shall not assign any
interest in this agreement to any other person or party without
first obtaining the written consent of Historic Seattle Preservation
and Development Authority (HSPDA).
1. Space is reserved when a rental agreement has been signed
and advanced payment has been made. For series rentals which
extend beyond a month the first month's payment is required
2. For continuous renters, subsequent month payments are due
by the first of the month. No billing will be sent. A late
fee of $15.00 will be charged if payment is not received by
the tenth of the month.
3. Payment must be in the form of a check payable to Historic
Seattle Preservation and Development Authority. A $15.00 fee
will be charged for all returned checks. Receipts will be provided
to renter if requested.
1. Notice of cancellation must be given in writing at least
2 weeks (14 days) in advance of the date reserved.
2. Room Reservation Fees are not refundable.
3. With proper notice of cancellation, a rent refund may be
4. Allow two weeks for refund processing.
1. Program participants should be encouraged to use alternative
transportation means to reach the Good Shepherd Center. Inform
your group members of alternative means of transportation.
Call Metro for bus scheduling and routing information. Try
car pooling. Ride your bike.
2. Parking space in the Good Shepherd Center Parking Lot is
limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Program participants
should come to events early to find parking.
3. Please have Program participants respect the on-street
parking and use by neighborhood residents.
GSC BUILDING POLICIES
1. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited on the property. Burning
of candles, incense, or other materials is prohibited.
2. HSPDA/Good Shepherd Center is not responsible for items
lost or stolen from the Center premises and grounds. Check
with the GSC security staff person on duty regarding lost and
3. Tenant shall be responsible for compliance with all rules
and regulations governing use of the Good Shepherd Center,
and for any and all damage to the building, equipment, or grounds,
and agrees to clean up the premises after each use and to leave
the premises in good order and repair.
4. HSPDA/Good Shepherd Center shall not be responsible for
injury or damage to persons or property ccurring during, or
arising out of occupancy and use of the building or grounds
by the Tenant. The Tenant agrees to hold HSPDA/Good Shepherd
Center harmless from liability on account of any injury or
damage arising out of such use.
5. Children must be supervised by parent or a responsible
adult at all times. Children can not be unaccompanied in the
building or on the grounds at any time.
6. Tenants shall not use the premises in any way that will
unreasonably annoy occupants of adjacent properties or other
Tenants in the Good Shepherd Center.
7. In order to maintain building security and public safety
the Tenant agrees to follow directions of the Good Shepherd
Center security staff person on duty.